3" 24 TPI Blu-Mol Bi-Metal Jig Saw Blade- 2 pk
Model Number: 2422469
Menards® SKU: 2422469
Description & Documents
3" Blu-Mol Bi-Metal Jig Saw Blade has 24 teeth per inch and contains 2 blades per pack. It has a universal shank and is used for cutting metal, steel and stainless steel.
- Used for cutting metal, steel and stainless steel.
- Provides a very clean and fast cut for a smooth cut.
- Thicker materials will require a blade with fewer teeth per inch.
- Thinner materials are better cut with a blade having more teeth per inch.
- Determine the size of the blade needed by exceeding the thickness or width of the material to be cut by 1". This accounts for the distance the blade will be traveling up and down while cutting and makes certain that there are as many teeth as possible in the material while cutting.
- Their high strength steel cutting edges are hardened.
- Offers the flexiblity required for durable, longer lasting blades.
Dimensions: 3" 24 Teeth Per Inch
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.