Dremel® 3/16" Silicon Carbide Grind Wheel (2-Pack)
Model Number: 84922
Menards® SKU: 2420498
Description & Documents
The 84922 is a high-quality industrial abrasive for demanding grinding applications. The silicon carbide allows for sharpening and deburring hard materials. It is specially designed for working with conic surfaces and is ideal for grinding stone, glass, ceramic, porcelain, gemstones and nonferrous metals. It's great for etching and grinding.
- Ideal for sharpening, deburring and general purpose grinding on harder materials
- Designed to work well on stone, glass, ceramic, porcelain, gemstones and non-ferrous metals
- Specially designed for working with conic and flat surfaces
- Great for grinding and etching
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit
Dimensions: 2 (pack)
Brand Name: Dremel®
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.