Dremel Detailer's Grip Attachment
Model Number: A577
Menards® SKU: 2421594
Everyday Low Price: $15.97
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.76
Your Final Price: $14.21
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The Handy Dremel Detailer's Grip Attachment Is A Quick And Easy To Use Extra Support For Any Rotary Tool Having A Threaded Nose Piece. The Detailer's Grip Transfers The Weight Of The Tool To The Palm Of Your Hand For Improved Tool Balance And Control. Featuring Soft Grip On The Handle For Added Comfort And An Angled Bottom To Allow The User To Get Closer To The Work, The Detailer's Grip Is Especially Useful When You Need To Grip A Rotary Tool Like A Pencil For Precise Work During Engraving, Carving, Etching And Polishing Applications.
- Offers enhanced grip and comfort for detailed applications
- Provides optimal tool control when precision is required
- Repositions the weight of the tool into the palm of your hand for a balanced feel and less fatigue
- Attaches onto a rotary tool in place of its nose piece for quick and easy installation
Shipping Dimensions: 6.65 x 4.27 x 2.38
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Brand Name: Dremel®
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/30/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.