Dremel® Work Station™
Model Number: 220-01
Menards® SKU: 2421586
Everyday Low Price: $44.98
11% Mail-In Rebate: $4.95
Your Final Price: $40.03
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The Dremel® Workstation™ easily converts any multipro tool into a tabletop drill press. The rack and pinion feed Lever provides smooth, precise operation. The 6 " x 6 " slotted base accommodates hold-down clamps. The calibrated depth shaft with adjustable depth stop provides accurate, consistent drilling depth. It holds Dremel® tool No. 275, 285, 395, 595 and 850 only (Dremel® tool not included).
- Works with almost any Dremel® tool
- Tool holder holds tool at 90 degrees horizontal for tasks such as polishing metal objects, sanding different shapes and grinding metal pieces
- Flex Shaft Tool Stand allows telescopic adjustment to any height between 16" and 29"
- Crow's nest provides on-board storage for drill bits, wrenches and other Dremel® accessories
Brand Name: Dremel®
|Package Contents: 1 workstation
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.