Base Plate/Bushing Set
Model Number: 12010003
Menards® SKU: 2364431
Description & Documents
Fast, Easy, Tool Free Exchange of Guide Bushings on Any Router - the Only Product of Its Kind. Forget fumbling with tiny bolts and screwdrivers. The TurnLock™ concept turns changing guide bushings, and installing router attachments, into a simple matter of a 1/4 twist. Just align the TurnLock™ bushing inside the TurnLock™ base, and twist. The cogs on the outside of the bushing slip into the slots on the inside of the base, locking the bushing in place. Reverse the process to remove the bushing. The TurnLock™ Base Plate is made from clear resin that greatly increases the user's visibility of the work area, and allows for a more consistent alignment of router bits with any template shape. The TurnLock™ base attaches to any of the Milescraft® router attachments via the same principle...align and twist.
- Durable guide bushings maintains consistent alignment with any router template shape
- 7" universal TurnLock™ Base Plate that will fit most routers up to 3HP.
- Includes 8 common bushing sizes: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8", 51/64", and 7/16" & 5/8" Extended Nose
- Included 'Top Hat' adapter converts other metal bushings into TurnLock quick change bushings
- Centering pin included for fast accurate Base Plate installation
- Includes common mounting screws for most routers
Brand Name: Milescraft®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.