Bosch Plunge Base for Palm Router
Model Number: PR011
Menards® SKU: 2364079
Description & Documents
The Bosch PR011 Plunge Base is designed to expand the versatility of the Bosch PR palm routers. The PR011 offers exceptionally smooth plunge action and simple micro fine depth adjustments with depth scales printed on the tool in both-Inch and metric measurements. The plunge base offers fast and accurate depth setting with a 7-step depth stop, two of which are adjustable. The PR011s plunge lock lever is conveniently located near the left handle and springs to the locked position when released, as most users prefer. A clear sub-base allows woodworkers to see their work piece, and the units precision centering design makes it easy to keep bit on the intended cut line when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and other guidance devices.
- Compatible with Bosch PR20EVS and PR10E Colt™ Palm Router Motors (sold separately)
- Plunge lock release lever - Conveniently located to allow maximum control
- 7-step adjustable depth stop turret plus microfine adjustment on depth rod - For fast, accurate bit depth setting
- Fine adjustment on depth rod - For accurate depth setting
- Transparent subbase offers enhanced visibility
- Precision Centering Design makes it easy to keep bit on intended cutline when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- 2" subbase opening accepts bit cutters up to 1¼ in. in diameter and optional template guide adapter
- Quick clamp system allows tool-free removal of motor from base with ease
- Contoured soft grip handles provide enhanced control and comfort
- Accepts RA1126 Tool-free Template Guide Adapter (sold separately) - Fast and easy template guide changes
Shipping Dimensions: 11.0 x 9.0 x 6.0
Shipping Weight: 4.4 lbs
||Model Number: PR011
|Product Weight (lbs.): 1
||Package Contents: PR011 Plunge base
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited 1 Year
||Router Operation: Plunge
|Plunge Depth (in.): 2-5/16"
||Subbase Opening (in.): 2"