Hitachi 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 3-Tool Combo Kit
Model Number: KC18DSAL
Menards® SKU: 2414424
Description & Documents
Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the KC18DSAL is an 18-volt combo kit that includes a compact driver drill (DS18DSAL), a reciprocating saw (CR18DSL) and a spotlight (UB18DAL). It is powered by the new Hitachi slide-type lithium-ion battery system which greatly increases ergonomics by removing the battery stem which is traditionally inserted into the tool handle. The DS18DSAL driver drill boasts a powerful 460 in. lbs. of torque in an ergonomic, lightweight (only 3.3 lbs.) design. The CR18DSL reciprocating saw provides up to 2,100 SPM at 1-1/8", resulting in impressive cutting capabilities. The UB18DAL spotlight has 5 adjustable head positions and stands upright for maximum convenience in low light work areas. Also included are two 18-volt 1.5Ah lithium-ion batteries (for fade free power, less weight and 3x the total battery life of traditional NiCd batteries), a quick charger and a carrying bag.
- Covered by Hitachi's lifetime lithium-ion tool warranty and 2-year lithium-ion battery warranty
- Powered by lithium-ion battery technology for fade free power, less weight and 3 times the total battery life of traditional batteries
- Slide battery design for greatly improved ergonomics
- Lightweight and compact for maximum user comfort in extended or elevated use or in tight spaces
- Nylon carrying case included for easy storage and convenient tool transportation
- Includes: (2) 1.5Ah lithium-ion batteries (331039); quick charger (UC18YGSL) and nylon carrying bag
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/23/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.