Shoe accessory designed for nailing thinner flooring materials. When installed on the Porta-Nailer this shoe ensures that the nail is placed in the proper location just above the tongue for flooring that is 3/8in - 9/16in. thick. proper nail positioning is critical to ensure that the flooring is adequately secured with out damage to the flooring.
- Porta-Nailer accessory used when nailing 3/8in. - 9/16in. Tongue and groove flooring designed to place
- Easy to install. Simply remove the standard shoe and replace with the thin flooring shoe
- Non marring base protect the top surface of pre-finished flooring
- Shoe accessory included with the 403 package
- Limited 1 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- ISO 9001 Registered quality Management System
Brand Name: Porta-Nails
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.