Description & Documents
This shoe accessory is designed for nailing thinner flooring materials. When installed on the Porta-Nailer, this shoe ensures that the nail is placed in the proper location just above the tongue for flooring that is 3/8" - 9/16" thick. Proper nail positioning is critical to ensure that the flooring is adequately secured without damage to the flooring.
- Porta-Nailer accessory used when nailing 3/8" - 9/16" tongue and groove flooring designed to place
- Easy to install. Simply remove the standard shoe and replace with the thin flooring shoe
- Non-marring base protect the top surface of prefinished flooring
- Shoe accessory included with the 403 package
- Limited 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Durable powder-coat paint finish
- ISO 9001 Registered Quality Management System
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI
Brand Name: Porta-Nails
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.