Hitachi® 4-Gallon Portable Compressor
Model Number: EC89
Menards® SKU: 2075510
Everyday Low Price: $189.00
11% Mail-In Rebate: $20.79
Your Final Price: $168.21
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The EC89 Twin Stack Compressor features an oil-lubricated cast iron pump and a 13 amp direct drive induction motor for longer life. Weighing just 57 lb., the EC89 has an ergonomic carrying handle to make it easier to transport to any jobsite. A quick coupler is factory-installed on the unit so it is ready to go out of the box.
- Compact portable twin tank design
- Cast iron, oil-lubricated pump for cooler operation and greater longevity
- 13 amp direct drive induction motor delivers efficient and reliable performance
- Manual reset thermal overload protection stops the motor in case of overheating
- Locking regulator ensures the proper pressure is delivered to your tool
- 135 max PSI
- Quick coupler for fast tool changes
- 1.3 running HP
- 4.0 CFM at 40 PSI/3.0 CFM at 90 PSI
- Includes: quick connect coupler, synthetic oil SAE 5W-50 8 oz and oil dipstick
Shipping Dimensions: 21.0 x 16.5 x 16.0
Shipping Weight: 53.0 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Compressor Type: Electric
||Twin Stack Tank Configuration: Yes
||Max Pressure (PSI): 135
|Voltage (volts): 120
||Amperage (amps): 13 amp
|Tank Pressure Gauge: Yes
||Low Oil Shut Down: No
|Tank Capacity: 4 Gallon
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.