15-1/2 Ga. Pneumatic Hardwood Flooring PowerStapler
Model Number: 13-44500FSW
Description & Documents
The Model 445FS is the professionals' choice. Made in the USA, this Powernail® pneumatic tongue and groove floor stapler is built to exacting standards. From its cast aluminum body, anodized aluminum aircraft internal parts, specialized U-cup seals, to the best warranty in business, this is the professionals' first choice! The 445FS shoots 15.5 gauge PowerStaples®. Available in sizes from 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2" in length. This pneumatic stapler is equipped with a special safety trigger, is mallet actuated, and works from 70 to 110 psi. The 445 PowerStapler® adjusts from 5/8" (16mm) to 3/4" (19mm) using non-marring shims and pads and is the ideal stapler for installing oak, maple, ash, pine and other similar wood species. The Powernailer® package includes: one white rubber capped mallet, pneumatic oil, extra driving blade, two allen wrenches, two box wrenches, 5/8" and 3/4" adapter pads, two shims, and owner's manual.
- Made in the USA
- Safety trigger
- Cast aluminum body
- Anodized aircraft aluminum internal parts for extended wear
- U-cup seals for longer life
- For use on unfinished and pre-finished flooring
- For use with 15.5 gauge, 1/2 crown PowerStaples
- Operates at 70 to 110 psi
- Includes mallet, maintenance tools, pneumatic oil, and owner's manual
- Best warranty in the business
Brand Name: POWERNAIL®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.