The Model 445FS is the professionals' choice. Made in the USA, this Powernail® pneumatic tongue and groove floor stapler is built to exacting standards. From its cast aluminum body, anodized aluminum aircraft internal parts, specialized U-cup seals, to the best warranty in business, this is the professionals' first choice! The 445FS shoots 15.5 gauge PowerStaples®. Available in sizes from 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2" in length. This pneumatic stapler is equipped with a special safety trigger, is mallet actuated, and works from 70 to 110 psi. The 445 PowerStapler® adjusts from 5/8" (16mm) to 3/4" (19mm) using non-marring shims and pads and is the ideal stapler for installing oak, maple, ash, pine and other similar wood species. The Powernailer® package includes: one white rubber capped mallet, pneumatic oil, extra driving blade, two allen wrenches, two box wrenches, 5/8" and 3/4" adapter pads, two shims, and owner's manual.
- Made in the USA
- Safety trigger
- Cast aluminum body
- Anodized aircraft aluminum internal parts for extended wear
- U-cup seals for longer life
- For use on unfinished and pre-finished flooring
- For use with 15.5 gauge, 1/2 crown PowerStaples
- Operates at 70 to 110 psi
- Includes mallet, maintenance tools, pneumatic oil, and owner's manual
- Best warranty in the business
Brand Name: POWERNAIL®
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.