Whether you are a do-it-yourselfer or a professional, the ratcheting mechanism of the Powernail® Model 45R allows you to strike the tool multiple times to set the nail. This feature lets you work in close quarters with less effort and fatigue. Built with a forged and precision machined ratchet system, it can also be used as a single strike nailer. The 45R uses 16 gauge L shaped Powercleats® and drives the nail at a perfect 45 degree angle while countersinking the nail. This Powernailer® is made in the USA and is covered by the best warranty in the business. The nailer package includes: a white 5MI mallet, extra driving blade, plunger spring, feeder spring, blade retainer, owner's manual, and 8/25 adapter plate for installing 3/4" (19mm) tongue and groove flooring.
- Made in the USA
- Precision machined ratchet system
- Ratcheting multi strike nailer
- Less fatigue, less effort
- Can be used as a single strike nailer
- Easy to use in close quarters
- No air compressor required
- Includes mallet, maintenance tools and owner's manual
- Best warranty in the business
Brand Name: POWERNAIL®
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.