16 Ga. Manual Hardwood Floor Ratcheting Cleat Nailer
Model Number: 01-456401RW
Description & Documents
Whether you are a do-it-yourselfer or a professional, the ratcheting mechanism of the Powernail® Model 45R allows you to strike the tool multiple times to set the nail. This feature lets you work in close quarters with less effort and fatigue. Built with a forged and precision machined ratchet system, it can also be used as a single strike nailer. The 45R uses 16 gauge L shaped Powercleats® and drives the nail at a perfect 45 degree angle while countersinking the nail. This Powernailer® is made in the USA and is covered by the best warranty in the business. The nailer package includes: a white 5MI mallet, extra driving blade, plunger spring, feeder spring, blade retainer, owner's manual, and 8/25 adapter plate for installing 3/4" (19mm) tongue and groove flooring.
- Made in the USA
- Precision machined ratchet system
- Ratcheting multi strike nailer
- Less fatigue, less effort
- Can be used as a single strike nailer
- Easy to use in close quarters
- No air compressor required
- Includes mallet, maintenance tools and owner's manual
- Best warranty in the business
Brand Name: POWERNAIL®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.