16 Ga. Manual Hardwood Floor Ratcheting Surface Nailer
Model Number: 01-1010801RW
Description & Documents
Used to top nail flooring for the first and last rows. Whether you are a do-it-yourselfer or a professional, the ratcheting mechanism of the Powernail® Model 101R Surface Nailer allows you to strike the tool multiple times to set the nail. This feature lets you work in close quarters with less effort and fatigue. The manual surface nailer, built with a forged and precision machined ratchet system, can also be used as a single strike nailer. The model 101R uses 16 gauge, L shaped Powercleats®. This Powernailer® is made in the USA, and is covered by the best warranty in the business. The 101R does not require an air compressor. The nailer package includes: white 5MI mallet, extra drive blade, plunger spring, feeder spring, blade retainer, and owner's manual.
- Made in the USA
- Precision machined ratchet system
- Ratcheting multi strike nailer
- Less fatigue, less effort
- Can be used as a single strike nailer
- Easy to use in close quarters
- No air compressor required
- Includes mallet, maintenance tools and owner's manual
- Best warranty in the business
Brand Name: POWERNAIL®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.