Bostitch® 28° Wire Collated Framing Nailer
Model Number: F28WW
Menards® SKU: 2081904
Description & Documents
The Bostitch® F28WW is the industry standard for wire weld framing nailers. The F28WW provides a lightweight, magnesium housing (weighing only 7.6 pounds) and touts 1050 in./lbs. of driving power to tackle even the toughest engineered lumber applications. Its adjustable push-button depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently. The magazine can fit up to 100 nails that minimizes the need to reload. Additionally, the F28WW features a unique 16" layout indicator for achieving the correct distance between studs in a matter of seconds without the interruption of a tape measure.
- Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability
- 16" layout indicator on magazine helps achieve correct distance between studs in a matter of seconds
- Best in class power-to-weight ration (1,050 in./lbs.)
- Uses 113-131-gauge x 2" to 3-1/2" 28-degree wire-collated framing nails
Brand Name: Bostitch®
|For Use With: 28° Wire Nail
||Housing Material: Magnesium
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 7 Year limited warranty
||Air Inlet Size: 0.25
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.