Description & Documents
This nailer is perfect for high-volume nailing of wall and roof sheathing. It drives 15° wire weld collated and plastic inserted nails with shank diameters of .090" - .131". It has a lightweight aluminum design for added durability. An adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently.
- Perfect for high-volume nailing of wall and roof sheathing
- Drives 15° wire weld collated and plastic inserted nails with shank diameters of .090".131"
- Lightweight aluminum design for added durability
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Uses 1-1/2" 3" 15° coil siding nails
- Tool-free "dial-a-depth" adjustment sets depth
- Lightweight magnesium design for durability
- Slim body design for line of sight
- Wear guards and rubber skid pads protect tool
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust
- 7-year limited warranty
Brand Name: Bostitch
|Tool Type: Coil Sheathing and Siding Nailer
||For Use With: 15° Coil Nail
|Housing Material: Aluminum
||Manufacturer's Warranty: 7 Year limited warranty
|Air Inlet Size: 1/4 IN
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.