The NT65MA4 15-Gauge angled finish nailer is the ideal nailer for installing crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. Its compact body and angled magazine make for easier placement and operation in tight angles. The integrated air duster clears debris from the work site allowing for faster and cleaner job completion. The NT65MA4 accepts 15-gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2" in length.
- Accepts 15-Gauge angle finish nails ranging in length from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2"
- Selectable trigger
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- At only 4.2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- Includes: Safety Glasses, No Mar Tip, 1/4" NPT Male Plug and Carrying Case
Ship Dim: 16.9 x 15.0 x 4.8
Shipping Weight: 8.6 lbs
|Country of Origin: Taiwan||Depth Control: Yes|
|Fastener Gauge Range: 15||Case Included: Yes|
|Brand Name: HITACHI||Assembled Weight (lbs): 4.2|
|Product Weight (lbs): 8.63||Operating Pressure (PSI): 70-120 psi|
|Fastener Length Range: 1-1/4 to 2-1/2||Housing Material: Aluminum|
|Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years||Included Accessories: Safety Glasses, No Mar Tip, 1/4" NPT Male Plug and Carrying Case|
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.