Hitachi® Angle Finish Nailer
Model Number: NT65MA4
Menards® SKU: 2086273
View Price in Cart
We set our own Everyday Low Prices as well as sale prices, but some manufacturers
restrict how retailers display that pricing. In these cases manufacturers require that you take some step to add the item to
your cart or go to checkout to view our final prices when lower than the manufacturer's set minimum advertised pricing. Don't
worry. You can easily remove the item from your cart if you do not want to buy it.
This product qualifies for mail-in rebates! Add this product to the cart for details.
Sale Price Good Through 05-31-2015
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The NT65MA4 15-gauge angled finish nailer is the ideal nailer for installing crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. Its compact body and angled magazine make for easier placement and operation in tight angles. The integrated air duster clears debris from the work site allowing for faster and cleaner job completion. The NT65MA4 accepts 15-gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2" in length.
- Accepts 15-gauge angle finish nails ranging in length from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2"
- Selectable trigger
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- At only 4.2 lbs. this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- Includes: safety glasses, no-mar tip, 1/4" NPT male plug and carrying case
Shipping Dimensions: 16.9 x 15.0 x 4.8
Shipping Weight: 8.6 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Country of Origin: Taiwan
||Depth Control: Yes
|Fastener Gauge Range: 15
||Case Included: Yes
|Brand Name: HITACHI
||Assembled Weight (lbs): 4.2
|Product Weight (lbs): 8.63
||Operating Pressure (PSI): 70-120 psi
|Fastener Length Range: 1-1/4 to 2-1/2
||Housing Material: Aluminum
|Included Accessories: Safety Glasses, No Mar Tip, 1/4" NPT Male Plug and Carrying Case
||Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.