Bostitch engineered the MFN-201 flooring cleat nailer for users that prefer to install flooring manually. As a result, it requires no compressor or hose when driving fasteners. Its thoughtful design protects delicate flooring while maximizing user comfort. The MFN-201 installs both pre-finished and unfinished flooring (Thicknesses of 1/2 In. to 3/4 In.).
- Ratcheting drive mode allows for multiple blows if cleat is under driven
- Graphite mallet designed with ergonomic rubber comfort grip included
- Rubber bumpers protect against marring pre-finished floors
- Carry case included
- Installs 1/2", 5/8",, and 3/4" flooring
- Drives Bostitch 2" shaped hardwood flooring cleats
Brand Name: Stanley Bostitch®
Vendor: Stanley Bostitch
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.