The Masterforce® Clipped Head Framing Nailer drives 34° Degree .113-.131 paper tape framing nails. It can be used for framing, decking, truss installation, and sub flooring. It has a light weight housing, and a slip on rubber grip, so that you can install your product with more comfort, and less fatigue. An easy change sequential/bump fire trigger, and aggressive toe nailing bracket allow for greater ease of installation as well. With this Masterforce® Framing Nailer at your side, you are ready to take on any project.
- 360° Exhaust deflector
- Over mold grip provides greater comfort and less fatigue.
- Swivel connector with filter.
- High capacity, Rear Loading easy to load magazine
- Selectable trigger for switching to Bump or Sequential fire mode.
- Serrated nose piece with two special eversion claws for better toe nailing application.
- No mark pad to protect the work piece
- Dry fire lock out
- Drives 30°-34° paper-tape framing nails 2"-3 1/2"
- Includes belt hook and carrying case
- 3 year warranty
Dimensions: 7"D x 17"H x 21"W
Ship Dim: 21.13 x 17.25 x 6.69
Shipping Weight: 15.0 lbs
Brand Name: Masterforce
|Collation Type: Paper||Color/Finish: Gray, Green, and Black|
|Country of Origin: Taiwan||Depth Control: Yes|
|Fastener Format: Stick||Fastener Gauge Range: .113-.131|
|Product Weight (lbs): 7.7||Operating Pressure (PSI): 70-120|
|Nailer/Stapler Design: Framing Nailer||Package Type: Molded Plastic Case|
|Fastener Length Range: 2" - 3 1/2"||Fasteners Used: 34 Degree Clipped Head Paper Tape Framing Nails|
|Housing Material: Magnesium||Air Inlet Size: 1/4"|
|Max Pressure (PSI): 120 PSI||Included Accessories: Safety Glasses, Tool Oil, Allen Wrenches, & Operators Manual.|
|Item Number: 208-5012||Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years|
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.