Masterforce® 3-1/2" 34° Clip Head Framing Nailer
Model Number: 2085012
Menards® SKU: 2085012
Description & Documents
The Masterforce® Clipped Head Framing Nailer drives 34° degree 113-.131 paper tape framing nails. It can be used for framing, decking, truss installation and sub flooring. It has lightweight housing and a slip-on rubber grip so you can install your product with more comfort and less fatigue. An easy change sequential/bump fire trigger and aggressive toe nailing bracket allow for greater ease of installation as well. With this Masterforce® Framing Nailer at your side, you are ready to take on any project.
- Drives 30°-34° paper-tape 2" - 3-1/2" framing nails
- 360° exhaust deflector
- Over mold grip provides greater comfort and less fatigue
- Swivel connector with filter
- High capacity, rear loading easy to load magazine
- Selectable trigger for switching to Bump or Sequential fire mode
- Serrated nose piece with two special eversion claws for better toe nailing application
- No mark pad to protect the work piece
- Dry fire lock out
- Includes belt hook and carrying case
- 3-year warranty
Dimensions: 7"D x 17"H x 21"W
Brand Name: Masterforce®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|For Use With: 30-34° Paper Tape Clipped Nail
||Housing Material: Magnesium
|Air Inlet Size: 1/4"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.