MasterForce® 3-1/2" 34° Clip Head Framing Nailer
Model Number: 2085012
Menards® SKU: 2085012
Everyday Low Price: $179.00
You Save: $40.00
Sale Price Good Through 09-21-2014
Description & Documents
The MasterForce® Clipped Head Framing Nailer drives 34° degree 113-.131 paper tape framing nails. It can be used for framing, decking, truss installation and sub flooring. It has lightweight housing and a slip-on rubber grip so you can install your product with more comfort and less fatigue. An easy change sequential/bump fire trigger and aggressive toe nailing bracket allow for greater ease of installation as well. With this MasterForce® Framing Nailer at your side, you are ready to take on any project.
- Drives 30°-34° paper-tape 2" - 3-1/2" framing nails
- 360° exhaust deflector
- Over mold grip provides greater comfort and less fatigue
- Swivel connector with filter
- High capacity, rear loading easy to load magazine
- Selectable trigger for switching to Bump or Sequential fire mode
- Serrated nose piece with two special eversion claws for better toe nailing application
- No mark pad to protect the work piece
- Dry fire lock out
- Includes belt hook and carrying case
- 3-year warranty
Dimensions: 7"D x 17"H x 21"W
Shipping Dimensions: 21.13 x 17.25 x 6.69
Shipping Weight: 15.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Collation Type: Paper
||Color/Finish: Gray, Green, and Black
|Country of Origin: Taiwan
||Depth Control: Yes
|Fastener Format: Stick
||Fastener Gauge Range: .113-.131
|Product Weight (lbs): 7.7
||Operating Pressure (PSI): 70-120
|Nailer/Stapler Design: Framing Nailer
||Package Type: Molded Plastic Case
|Fastener Length Range: 2" - 3 1/2"
||Fasteners Used: 34 Degree Clipped Head Paper Tape Framing Nails
|Housing Material: Magnesium
||Air Inlet Size: 1/4"
|Max Pressure (PSI): 120 PSI
||Included Accessories: Safety Glasses, Tool Oil, Allen Wrenches, & Operators Manual.
|Item Number: 208-5012
||Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years