Masterforce Metal Connector Nailer
Model Number: A34-38MC-B2
Menards® SKU: 2085016
Everyday Low Price: $189.00
You Save: $40.00
Sale Price Good Through 04-20-2014
Description & Documents
The light and powerful Masterforce® Metal Connector Nailer is the professional's choice for hanging joists and fastening metal connectors. The Nailer is small enough to fit between rafters and studs and can be used to fasten hidden fastener deck clips to your UltraDeck® Fusion Hollow or Rustic Solid deck boards. This tool gives your composite deck an elegant finished look free from screw heads and splitting. Simply attach the deck clip adapter to the nailer, load the collated nail screws and you are ready to begin fastening your deck boards with no mess and no holes.
- Drives 30° to 34° 1-1/2" x .131 and 1-1/2" x .148 metal connector nails
- Light and powerful nailer
- Small enough to fit between rafters and studs
- Can be used with GripFast® FasCoat™ Collated Nail Screws (208-2005), UltraClip® Deck Clip Adapter (230-8115) and UltraClip® Hidden Fastener Deck Clips (230-8112-8114)
- Used to fasten UltraClip® Hidden Fastener Deck Clips to UltraDeck® Fusion Hollow or Rustic Solid deck boards with no mess and no holes
- Includes belt hook and carrying case
Dimensions: 6.5"D x 14.5"H x 16.5"W
Shipping Dimensions: 16.0 x 14.0 x 5.0
Shipping Weight: 8.9 lbs
Brand Name: Masterforce
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Collation Type: Paper
||Color/Finish: Gray, Green, and Black
|Country of Origin: Taiwan
||Depth Control: No
|Fastener Format: Stick
||Fastener Gauge Range: .131-.148
|Product Weight (lbs): 5
||Operating Pressure (PSI): 70-120
|Nailer/Stapler Design: Metal Connector Nailer
||Package Type: Molded Plastic Case
|Fastener Length Range: 1 1/2"
||Fasteners Used: 34 Degree Paper Tape Positive Placement Nails
|Housing Material: Aluminum
||Air Inlet Size: 1/4"
|Max Pressure (PSI): 120 PSI
||Included Accessories: Safety Glasses, Tool Oil, Allen Wrenches, & Operators Manual.
|Item Number: 208-5016
||Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years