Grip Fast #8 x 1-3/4" Interior Wood Collated Screw - 1,000 Pieces
Model Number: 2088210
Menards® SKU: 2088210
Description & Documents
These are the most commonly used screws for securely fastening subfloor sheathing to wood joists. They are also widely used for many crating and pallet applications. To determine the approximate amount of screws needed for fastening a subfloor, take the square footage of the room and multiply it by 1.1.
- #8 x 1-3/4", flat head, yellow zinc, double coarse, #2 square drive
- Double coarse thread design inserts over 30% faster than the competiton
- Smoother drive properties also due to double coarse thread design
- 50 screws per collated strip
- 1,000 screws per tub
- Compatible for use in Senco, Tyrex, PAM, Milwaukee, Hilti, Grabber and Hitachi tools
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 7.25 x 7.25
Shipping Weight: 8.0 lbs
Brand Name: Grip Fast
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.