Masterforce 2-1/2" 16 Gauge Finish Nailer
Model Number: 2085006
Menards® SKU: 2085006
Description & Documents
The Masterforce® 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer drives 3/4" to 2-1/2" 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nails. It can be used for many different finish work applications. It has a light weight housing, and a slip on rubber grip, so that you can install your trim and finish products with more comfort, and less fatigue. An easy change sequential/bump fire trigger, tool less depth of drive adjuster, and no-mar wear contact element allow for greater ease of installation and a high level of tool and material control. With this Masterforce® Trim Nailer at your side, you are able to handle any finish work professionally.
- Selectable trigger for switching to Bump or Sequential fire mode.
- Multi-directional exhaust deflector
- Over mold grip provides greater comfort and less fatigue.
- Swivel connector with filter.
- New composite & High capacity rear loading magazine, easy to inspect & reloading
- Depth adjustment for precision nailing
- No-mar tip for soft wood
- Tool-free jam release - for easy jam clearing
- Slender nose design, easy to focus on the wood surface
Dimensions: 6.5"D x 14.5"H x 16.5"W
Shipping Dimensions: 16.75 x 14.88 x 6.38
Shipping Weight: 10.0 lbs
Brand Name: Masterforce
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Collation Type: Glue
||Color/Finish: Gray, Green, and Black
|Country of Origin: Taiwan
||Depth Control: Yes
|Fastener Format: Finish
||Fastener Gauge Range: 16 Gauge
|Product Weight (lbs): 2.5
||Operating Pressure (PSI): 70-120
|Nailer/Stapler Design: Finish Nailer
||Package Type: Molded Plastic Case
|Fastener Length Range: 3/4" - 2 1/2"
||Fasteners Used: 16 Gauge Trim Nails
|Housing Material: Aluminum
||Air Inlet Size: 1/4"
|Max Pressure (PSI): 120 PSI
||Included Accessories: Safety Glasses, Tool Oil, Allen Wrenches, & Operators Manual.
|Item Number: 208-5006
||Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years