Designed for woodworkers, the 18-900l has a longer quill travel for deeper drilling, fully adjustable tilting table to drill at any angle and accommodates clamps easily. The 3/4 hp motor features an auto-tensioning belt drive system that makes speed changes quickly and easily. Built in crosshair laser improves accuracy and the led work light illuminates the work surface. The oversized work table has a removable or replaceable insert, a clean clamping edge and two t-slots for add on accessories. The micro adjustable dept stop and independent scale make it easy to set up for repetitive drilling operations. 5 year warranty
- Drills to the center of a 18" work piece
- Sixteen speeds between 170 to 3,000 rpm
- 3/4 hp 120v induction motor
- Tilting table is 20" x 14". tilts 0-90° left and right and 0-48° forward
- 3.75" x 3.75" x.75" removable table insert.
- #2 morse taper spindle and #3 morse chuck taper
- Full 6" quill travel
- Micro adjustable depth stops and depth scale for repetitive drilling
- Fully adjustable twin laser projects a bright red cross hair at drill bit contact on work piece
- Flexible led light illuminates work surface
- large non-tip base for stability
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.