Bosch 1/2" 2-Speed Hammer Drill
Model Number: HD19-2
Menards® SKU: 2413515
Everyday Low Price: $149.00
11% Mail-In Rebate: $16.39
Your Final Price: $132.61
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Bosch Hd19-2 Hammer Drill Features A Torque Control Auxiliary Handle That Securely Locks Into Place For Maximum Control In Heavy Duty Drilling Operations. It Also Features A New Patented Rotating Brush Plate That Allows You To Easily Back Out Bound-Up Bits.
- Dual-Mode Selector - easily converts from hammer drill mode to rotation only mode
- 2-Speed Gear Box - select high speed (for concrete) or high torque (for wood and metal) drilling applications
- Integral Slip Clutch - helps minimize torque reaction
- Metal Gear Housing - for long life and rugged jobsite durability
- 8.5 Amp Motor
- 0-1,000 10-3,000 RPM
- 0-17,000 10-51,000 BPM
- Includes carrying case, depth gauge and auxiliary handle
Shipping Dimensions: 16.0 x 14.75 x 4.63
Shipping Weight: 10.8 lbs
Brand Name: Bosch®
|Max Speed (RPM): 3000
||Product Weight (lbs.): 5.8
||Package Contents: Hammer Drill, 360° Auxiliary Handle, Chuck Key, Depth Gauge, Carrying Case
|Case Included: Yes
||Blows Per Minute: 51000
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.