The Bosch HD19-2 hammer drill features a torque control auxiliary handle that securely locks into place for maximum control in heavy-duty drilling operations. It also features a new patented rotating brush plate that allows you to easily back out bound-up bits.
- 8.5 Amp. motor operates at 0-1000/0-3000 RPM and 0-18,000/0-51,000 BPM
- Dual-mode selector - easily converts from hammer drill mode to rotation only mode
- 2-speed gear box - select high speed (For concrete) or high torque (For wood and metal) drilling applications
- Integral slip clutch - helps minimize torque reaction
- Metal gear housing - for long life and rugged jobsite durability
- Includes auxiliary handle, depth gauge and chuck key