Hitachi® 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Drill Driver
Model Number: DS10DFL
Menards® SKU: 2414412
Description & Documents
Covered by Hitachi®'s lifetime lithium-ion tool warranty, the DS10DFL is a compact and lightweight micro driver drill. It is the ideal tool for precision drilling and driving applications including general fastening and hardware installations, HVAC and electrical operations, computer and electronics repair, furniture assembly and fine finish work.
- Covered by Hitachi®'s lifetime lithium-ion tool warranty and 2-year lithium-ion battery warranty
- Impressively lightweight at 2.2 lbs. and compact at less than 7.5" in length
- Drill operates 0-300/0-1,300 RPM and 195 in. lbs. of torque for various drilling and driving applications
- 21+1 clutch with 21 torque settings and a drill mode for ultimate precision and control in both forward and reverse
- LED light effectively illuminates dark work spaces
- Optimized handle dimensions for a secure grip and ergonomic comfort in all hand sizes
- 3/8" keyless chuck for simple bit replacements and a variety of applications
- Responsive variable speed trigger for complete control during intricate operation
- Free-standing design allows drill to stand on its own when not in use
- Lithium-ion batteries deliver steady power for the duration of every charge
- Includes: (2) 1.5Ah 12-volt peak lithium-ion batteries, quick charger, #2 Phillips driver bit, 7-piece bit set and carrying case
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.