Hitachi 18 Volt Cordless Brushless 2 Tool Combo Kit
Model Number: KC18DBFL
Menards® SKU: 2414425
Description & Documents
The Hitachi 18V Hammer Drill and Impact Driver combo kit is built to perform with Brushless motor technology for maximum runtime and durability and powered by Hitachi HXP high capacity lithium ion battery technology for fade free, lightweight power and extended battery life,. The DV18DBFL hammer drill produces up to 440 in/lbs of torque and is equipped with a ½" ratcheting metal chuck to minimize bit slippage. The WH18DBFL impact driver puts out up to 1,480 in/lbs of torque and up to 2,900 RPM. The impact driver is equipped with Hitachi's Active Control System, which adjusts the RPM to the torque level to minimize the chance of stripping a screw. Both tools are equipped with a brushless motor producing up to 30% more runtime per full battery charge compared to a standard brushed tool. Paired with superior ergonomics and a lightweight design, these tools will help you produce more work with less downtime.
- 18 Volt Lithium-Ion
- 1/2" Hammer Drill (DV18DBFL) - 0-400/0-1,500 RPMs, 0-5,600/0-21,000 BPM and 440 in/lbs of max torque. Weighs only 4.2 lbs.
- 22 stage clutch with drill and hammer drill modes (hammer drill only) - allows the operator to properly adjust to the application at hand
- 1/4" Impact Driver (WH18DBFL) - 0-2,900 RPM, 0-3,200 BPM and 1,460 in/lbs of max torque. Weighs only 3.5 lbs.
- Active Control System (impact driver only)- helps keep the driver bit on the head of the screw by optimizing RPM based on torque output
- Both tools equipped with Brushless motor technology for longer runtime, increased power and performance, and extended motor durability
- Kit Includes: (2) high capacity 3.0Ah HXP Li-ion batteries, 45 minute charger (UC18YFSL) and carrying case
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty & 2-Year Lithium Ion battery warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 19.8 x 17.7 x 4.3
Shipping Weight: 15.5 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.