Hitachi® 18-Volt Cordless Brushless 2-Tool Combo Kit
Model Number: KC18DBFL
Menards® SKU: 2414425
Everyday Low Price: $329.00
11% Mail-In Rebate: $36.19
Your Final Price: $292.81
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The Hitachi® 18-volt hammer drill and impact driver combo kit is built to perform with brushless motor technology for maximum runtime and durability and powered by Hitachi® HXP high capacity lithium-ion battery technology for fade-free, lightweight power and extended battery life. The DV18DBFL hammer drill produces up to 440 in. lbs. of torque and is equipped with a 1/2" ratcheting metal chuck to minimize bit slippage. The WH18DBFL impact driver puts out up to 1,480 in. lbs. of torque and up to 2,900 RPM. The impact driver is equipped with Hitachi®'s Active Control System, which adjusts the RPM to the torque level to minimize the chance of stripping a screw. Both tools are equipped with a brushless motor producing up to 30% more runtime per full battery charge compared to a standard brushed tool. Paired with superior ergonomics and a lightweight design, these tools will help you produce more work with less downtime.
- 18-volt lithium-ion
- 1/2" hammer drill (DV18DBFL) - 0-400/0-1,500 RPMs, 0-5,600/0-21,000 BPM and 440 in. lbs. of max torque. Weighs only 4.2 lbs.
- 22-stage clutch with drill and hammer drill modes (hammer drill only) - allows the operator to properly adjust to the application at hand
- 1/4" impact driver (WH18DBFL) - 0-2,900 RPM, 0-3,200 BPM and 1,460 in. lbs. of max torque. Weighs only 3.5 lbs.
- Active Control System (impact driver only)- helps keep the driver bit on the head of the screw by optimizing RPM based on torque output
- Both tools equipped with Brushless motor technology for longer runtime, increased power and performance and extended motor durability
- Kit includes: (2) high capacity 3.0Ah HXP Lithium-ion batteries, 45 minute charger (UC18YFSL) and carrying case
- Covered by Hitachi®'s lifetime lithium-ion tool warranty and 2-year lithium-ion battery warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 19.8 x 17.7 x 4.3
Shipping Weight: 15.5 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.