Hitachi® 18-Volt 1/2" Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill and Work light Kit
Model Number: DS18DSAL
Menards® SKU: 2414418
Sale Price Good Through 03-08-2015
Description & Documents
The DS18DSAL is the first in Hitachi®'s compact professional series featuring an 18-volt lithium-ion slide battery. It is impressively lightweight and compact at 7.7" in length and weighing only 3.5 lbs. The DS18DSAL is the ideal driver drill for anyone seeking professional power in the most compact, lightweight and ergonomic tool body on the market. It also includes a carrying case.
- Class leading 460 in./lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- 0-350/0-1,500 RPM
- New lithium-ion slide battery technology for improved ergonomics, balance, and control
- Two 1.5Ah lithium-ion slide batteries for three times the life at half the weight of NiCd and NiMH batteries
- 22+1 clutch settings offer 22 stages of drive settings to adjust the torque to the application and 1 drill setting for ultimate control
- Externally accessible carbon brushes allow quick and easy brush changes
- LED job light illuminates the work surface and is ideal in dark spaces
- 1/2" ratcheting keyless metal chuck accepts a wide range of bits
- 2-speed motor with variable speed trigger delivers more precision during use
- Metal belt hook for easy jobsite accessibility
- Includes: (2) 1.5Ah 18-volt lithium-ion slide-type batteries, quick charger, flashlight, double-sided Philips #2 driver bit and carrying case
Shipping Dimensions: 17.94 x 16.19 x 4.41
Shipping Weight: 11.8 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.