The WH18DSAL compact pro impact driver features an 18-volt Lithium Ion slide battery. It is impressively lightweight and compact at less than 7" in length and weighing only 3.3lbs. The WH18DSAL is the ideal impact driver for heavier applications like tightening and loosening carriage bolts, driving lags and sinking screws. Additionally, it can drill into wood, metal and concrete.
- Operates at 0-2600 RPM
- 1280 in.lbs. of torque
- Includes LED job light, belt hook, (2) 1.5Ah battery, charger and carrying case
- Drills into wood, metal and concrete
- Metal belt hook for easy jobsite accessibility
- Quick change 1/4" hex chuck for simple bit replacements
- Responsive variable speed trigger for precise control during intricate operations
- Balanced tool weight for proper wrist alignment and reduced fatigue
- Optimized handle dimensions for a secure grip and ergonomic comfort in all hand sizes
- 40-minute charge time reduces downtime
- Includes: (2) 1.5Ah 18V Lithium Ion Slide-Type Batteries, Quick Charger, Double Sided Phillips #2 Driver Bit and Carrying Case
Ship Dim: 15.37 x 12.95 x 4.13
Shipping Weight: 11.3 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.