Hitachi® 18-Volt 1/4" Cordless Impact Driver
Model Number: WH18DSAL
Menards® SKU: 2414421
Description & Documents
The WH18DSAL compact pro impact driver features an 18-volt lithium-ion slide battery. It is impressively lightweight and compact at less than 7" in length and weighing only 3.3 lbs. The WH18DSAL is the ideal impact driver for heavier applications like tightening and loosening carriage bolts, driving lags and sinking screws. Additionally, it can drill into wood, metal and concrete.
- Operates at 0-2,600 RPM
- 1,280 in. lbs. of torque
- Includes LED job light, belt hook, (2) 1.5Ah batteries, charger and carrying case
- Drills into wood, metal and concrete
- Metal belt hook for easy jobsite accessibility
- Quick change 1/4" hex chuck for simple bit replacements
- Responsive variable speed trigger for precise control during intricate operations
- Balanced tool weight for proper wrist alignment and reduced fatigue
- Optimized handle dimensions for a secure grip and ergonomic comfort in all hand sizes
- 40-minute charge time reduces downtime
- Includes: (2) 1.5Ah 18-volt lithium-ion slide-type batteries, quick charger, double sided Philips #2 driver bit and carrying case
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/2/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.