When extra power is needed for tough jobs and drilling into masonry or concrete, this Masterforce tool is the choice! It provides power, comfort and saftey features which are second to none! Powerful 7.5A motor for heavy-duty applications and continuous use. Adjustable depth-stop gauge for precise control of hole depth. "Live" tool indicator light: green light shines when there is power to the tool. Large trigger switch with soft grip for increased comfort. Auxiliary handle with 360 degree rotation provides greater control and balance. Handle with textured over-mould grip for non-slip comfort during use. Forward/ Reverse switch allows user to change the direction of rotation. 10 piece accessory kit included. Cast aluminum gear housing, metal gear box for strength and durability. 2-speed gear box switch for drilling in metal or wood. Lock/on-off switch for comfort during operation and safety when not in use, power on indicator illuminates when there is power to the tool, 1/2" key chuck for greater clamping force, Depth rod adjustsfor precise control on the drilling depth, Drill/ Hammer mode selector rotation only for wood/metal; hammer function for concrete drilling.
- Powerful 7.5A motor for heavy-duty applications and continuous use
- 0-1080/0-3000 RPM, 0-18,000/0-48,000 BPM
- "Live" tool indicator light: green light shines when there is power to the tool
- Large trigger switch with soft grip for increased comfort
- Auxiliary handle with 360 deg rotation provides greater control and balance
- Handle with textured over-mould grip for non-slip comfort during use
- Adjustable depth-stop gauge for precise control of hole depth
- Includes chuck key, side handle, depth gauge and carrying case
- 3 year warranty
Ship Dim: 17.72 x 13.58 x 4.92
Shipping Weight: 12.1 lbs
Brand Name: Masterforce
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Product Manual: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.