Masterforce 8" Bench Grinder
Model Number: 2410818
Menards® SKU: 2410818
Everyday Low Price: $119.00
Sale Price Good Through 12-24-2014
Description & Documents
The Masterforce 8" variable speed bench grinder is designed to tackle a variety of tasks such as sharpening, grinding, deburring and paint removal. The variable speed adjustment dial allows user to easily match speed to application at hand and the flexible work light helps illuminate your work area. This grinder comes fully equipped with a built in water cooling tray and wheel dresser, while separate grinding and wire wheels offer maximum versatility.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Variable speed motor for a variety of tasks such as sharpening, grinding, deburring and paint removal
- 3/4HP, 5.0 amp. motor operates at 2000 to 3450 RPM
- Center mounted flexible work light provides light for setup and operation
- Grinding wheel dresser helps maintain abrasive wheels (squares surface and cleans the abrasive)
- Cast iron base provides stability and reduces vibration and pre-drilled holes allow for easy mounting to bench or stand
- 6 foot power cord
- Includes 60 grit grinding wheel, wire wheel, light bulb and wheel dresser
- 3 year warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/17/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.