U.L.P.A. filtered vacuum for the recovery of lead, dust, paint chips and other hazardous materials. Conventional vacuum cleaners exhaust unseen lead particles back into the environment, compounding the existing hazard. Dry recovery unit vacuums directly into a disposable collection bag. Direct load to a 6 mil lined tank increases cleaning capacity, eliminates double handling of debris and reduces decontamination time.
- Equipped with U.L.P.A. (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filter which is 99.999% efficient @ 0.12 microns
- Tank Size 6 gallon
- Power 1.25 hp
- Air Flow 95 CFM
- Water Lift 85"
- Includes dry tool kit: 1-1/4" x 8' Crush Proof Hose, 1-1/4" Telescopic wand, 12" Crevice Tool, 3" Round Dust Brush, 5" Upholstery Tool, Combination Floor Tool
- Non-woven, embossed, polyester filter bag provides 50% more filtration area than standard bags
- State-of-the-Art polypropylene lid assembly is acoustically designed to minimize noise down to 74dba
- Polyethylene tanks are durable, non-corrosive and dent-proof for years of reliable service
- Convenient 50 foot cord
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.