Minuteman 6 Gallon Vacuum With ULPA Filter, Wet/Dry Use
Model Number: C82906-MDS
Menards® SKU: 2405395
Description & Documents
U.L.P.A. filtered vacuums for the safe recovery of asbestos, lead, mold, hexavalent chromium and other hazardous materials. Direct load to a 6 mil lined tank increases cleaning capacity, eliminates double handling of debris and reduces decontamination time.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Equipped with U.L.P.A. (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filter which is 99.999% efficient @ 0.12 microns
- Non-woven, embossed, polyester filter bag provides 50% more filtration area than standard bags
- State-of-the-art polypropylene lid assembly is acoustically designed to minimize noise down to 72dba
- Polyethylene tanks are durable, non-corrosive and dent-proof for years of reliable service
- Patented, self-sealing intake ensures a positive vacuum seal while still allowing the hose to swivel for maximum cleaning convenience
- Patented safety interlock system with a unique micro-switch. If the U.L.P.A. filter is not properly installed, the vacuum will not start
- Wet Capacity 4.5 gallons
- Dry Capacity .46 cu.ft.
- Tank Size:6 gallon
- Air flow: 95 CFM
- Waterlift: 85"