Hitachi 2-1/4 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed/Plunge Base Router Kit
Model Number: KM12VC
Menards® SKU: 2414502
Description & Documents
The KM12VC 2-1/4 Peak HP Fixed/Plunge Base Router Kit is made for fine groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming, shaping and cutting patterns. Featuring Hitachi's ergonomic styling and designed for precision, this router kit would be a welcomed addition to any workshop.
- 11 amp motor (2-1/4 peak horsepower) for precise, controlled cuts
- 2-stage motor release clamp for quick and accurate depth adjustments and base changes
- Nickel-plated motor housing for smooth depth adjustments
- Electronic speed control, maintains constant RPMs even as load varies
- Class leading noise level, only 79.5dB for a quieter workshop
- Fine depth adjustment (plunge base) for precise depth control
- Includes: 1/2" collet chuck, 1/4" collet chuck, template guide adapter, centering gauge, 16 mm wrench, 23 mm wrench, 4 mm hex bar wrench, sub base plate and carrying case
Shipping Dimensions: 22.5 x 16.0 x 7.5
Shipping Weight: 23.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.