Hitachi® 2-1/4 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed/Plunge Base Router Kit
Model Number: KM12VC
Menards® SKU: 2414502
Description & Documents
The KM12VC 2-1/4 Peak HP Fixed/Plunge Base Router Kit is made for fine groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming, shaping and cutting patterns. Featuring Hitachi®'s ergonomic styling and designed for precision, this router kit would be a welcomed addition to any workshop.
- 11 amp motor (2-1/4 peak horsepower) for precise, controlled cuts
- 2-stage motor release clamp for quick and accurate depth adjustments and base changes
- Nickel-plated motor housing for smooth depth adjustments
- Electronic speed control, maintains constant RPMs even as load varies
- Class leading noise level, only 79.5dB for a quieter workshop
- Fine depth adjustment (plunge base) for precise depth control
- Includes: 1/2" collet chuck, 1/4" collet chuck, template guide adapter, centering gauge, 16 mm wrench, 23 mm wrench, 4 mm hex bar wrench, sub base plate and carrying case
Shipping Dimensions: 22.5 x 16.0 x 7.5
Shipping Weight: 23.0 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/18/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.