The M12SC 2-1/4 Peak HP Single Speed Fixed Base Router is made for fine groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming, shaping and cutting patterns. Featuring Hitachi's new ergonomic styling and designed for precision, it makes a great addition to any workshop.
- 11 Amp motor (2-1/4 Peak Horsepower), for precise, controlled cuts
- 2-stage motor release clamp, for quick and accurate depth adjustments and base changes
- Nickel plated motor housing, for smooth depth adjustments
- Electronic speed control, maintains constant RPMs even as load varies
- Class leading noise level, only 79.5dB for a quieter workshop
- Includes: 1/2" Collet Chuck, 1/4" Collet Chuck, Template Guide Adapter, Centering Gauge, Hex. Bar Wrench 4mm, 16mm Wrench and 23mm Wrench
Ship Dim: 10.75 x 10.0 x 8.38
Shipping Weight: 9.7 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/20/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.