Hitachi® 2.25 HP Fixed Base Router
Model Number: M12VC
Menards® SKU: 2414500
Description & Documents
The M12SC 2-1/4 Peak HP Single Speed Fixed Base Router is made for fine groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming, shaping and cutting patterns. Featuring Hitachi®'s new ergonomic styling and designed for precision, it makes a great addition to any workshop.
- 11 amp motor (2-1/4 peak horsepower) for precise, controlled cuts
- 2-stage motor release clamp for quick and accurate depth adjustments and base changes
- Nickel-plated motor housing for smooth depth adjustments
- Electronic speed control, maintains constant RPMs even as load varies
- Class leading noise level, only 79.5dB for a quieter workshop
- Includes: 1/2" collet chuck, 1/4" collet chuck, template guide adapter, centering gauge, hex bar wrench 4 mm, 16 mm wrench and 23 mm wrench
Shipping Dimensions: 10.75 x 10.0 x 8.38
Shipping Weight: 9.7 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.