The M12V2 variable speed router is designed for impressively smooth groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming, shaping and pattern cutting. It is the ideal router for woodworkers and carpenters who demand precision and reliability.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers top of class cutting speed to rout through hardwoods with ease
- Soft start motor produces 3-1/4 peak HP, while reducing torque during start up
- Equipped with an electronic variable speed dial, the M12V2 produces 8,000- 22,000 RPMs for a wider range of cutting applications and a wider range of materials
- Variable speed dial is conveniently located on the handle so the user can finely adjust the rotation speed without removing a hand or eyes from the work piece
- Unique quick & fine adjustment knob combines both functionalities into the same mechanism to quickly and accurately dial plunge depths
- Easily converts to table use
- Bits can be easily changed from a table mounting as the collet chuck is designed to protrude 6mm from the upper side of the table
- Equipped with an improved collet chuck that secures the bit into the armature shaft for maximum hold
- Dust guide diverts dust and debris away from the work piece and user
- Weighs 13.9 lbs making it safe and stable for freehand routing
- Includes: Straight Guide (956797); Centering Gauge (325223); Dust Adapter (325215); Template Guide Adapter (325224); Guide Bar (325216); Wing Bolt (301806); Wrench (323295); 1/4" Collet (323293); 1/2" Collet (301795) and 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458)
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.