The 450 includes motor, standard base, wrench, instruction manual.
- Ergonomically designed to allow for comfortable and assured, single handed control
- Durable 7.0 amp., 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed, 27,000 RPM, through the cut
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64"
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
- Large 4" diameter sub-base accepts universal template guides
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
Ship Dim: 11.25 x 7.13 x 2.5
Shipping Weight: 5.7 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.