The Rockwell RK5057K Plunge Router is ideal for precise and accurate woodworking where a powerful router is needed. The cast aluminum base, micro-depth adjustments and specially designed ergonomic handles allow for accurate jobs and long lasting durability.
- 15 amp. motor operates at 11,000-28,000 RPM
- Soft start for smooth start-ups with no twisting forces
- Constant speed control maintains RPM under load
- Micro depth adjustment for precise routing accuracy
- Includes 1/4" collet, 1/2" collet, edge guide, dust collection adapter, wrench and carrying case
Ship Dim: 18.31 x 17.13 x 8.46
Shipping Weight: 15.4 lbs
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.