The Bosch ROS20VS is designed to give even the most exacting finish carpenters, cabinet makers, woodworkers and others exactly what they want, beginning with great performance and results. The optimized combination of pad orbit and rotation delivers fast removal and a well-blended, ultra-smooth finish. Bosch's integral pad dampening system, a pad braking system, is designed to eliminate the most common complaint of random orbit sander users; swirl marks on the workpiece. Finish quality is further enhanced with the use of a soft microcellular backing pad. The pliable pad ensures a smooth, fine finish on flat or contoured surfaces.
- Features microfilter system for optimal filtering of fine dust and trapping particles as small as a 1/2-micron in diameter
- Hook-and-loop disc attachment contains over 35,000 long-life hooks ensure form grip of the disc
- The variable speed dial allows you to match the speed to work piece and task
- Anti-spillback canister design minimizes dust spillback into sander
- 2.5 AMP
- 7,500-12,000 OPM
- Includes vacuum hose adapter, sanding disc and carrying bag
Ship Dim: 9.5 x 5.8 x 5.0
Shipping Weight: 3.9 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.