Hitachi® 3" x 21" Variable Speed Belt Sander
Model Number: SB8V2
Menards® SKU: 2414555
Everyday Low Price: $149.00
11% Mail-In Rebate: $16.39
Your Final Price: $132.61
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
The SB8V2 Variable Speed Belt Sander sands wooden and metallic surfaces, finishes flooring, prepares surfaces for painting, removes rust and old paint and finishes masonry materials such as slate and concrete.
- 9.0 amp, 1,020 watt motor produces forcible power for the toughest sanding jobs
- Variable speed dial adjusts speed from 820-1,475 ft./min for improved manageability during any operation
- Soft elastomer grip surface on the main and auxiliary handles for a comfortable and secure hold
- Wear-resistant V-belt drives the sander for double the service life
- Flush surface design allows for quick and even sanding
- Tracking window improves visibility of sanding surface and sanding belt during use
- Lightweight design at only 9.5 lbs. facilitates maneuverability and lessens fatigue
- Drive belt cover is easily removed for maintenance checks
- Left-side mounted dust collection bag improves corner sanding applications, while reducing airborne particles to keep work area clean
- Includes: sanding belt and dust bag
Shipping Dimensions: 14.25 x 9.5 x 8.5
Shipping Weight: 11.4 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.