The SB8V2 Variable Speed Belt Sander sands wooden and metallic surfaces, finishes flooring, prepares surfaces for painting, removes rust and old paint, and finishes masonry materials such as slate and concrete.
- 9.0 Amp, 1020W motor produces forcible power for the toughest sanding jobs
- Variable speed dial adjusts speed from 820-1,475 ft/min for improved manageability during any operation
- Soft elastomer grip surface on the main and auxiliary handles for a comfortable and secure hold
- Wear-resistant V-belt drives the sander for double the service life
- Flush surface design allows for quick and even sanding
- Tracking window improves visibility of sanding surface and sanding belt during use
- Lightweight design at only 9.5 lbs facilitates maneuverability and lessens fatigue
- Drive belt cover is easily removed for maintenance checks
- Left-side mounted dust collection bag improves corner sanding applications, while reducing airborne particles to keep work area clean
- Includes: Sanding Belt and Dust Bag
Ship Dim: 13.0 x 8.0 x 7.0
Shipping Weight: 11.4 lbs
Product Manual: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.