Bosch 12" Sliding Miter Saw
Model Number: 5312
Menards® SKU: 2401798
Description & Documents
Bosch 5312 12" Dual Bevel Slide Compound Miter Saw offers up-front bevel lock lever and range selector knob makes the controls easily accessed for quick and accurate bevel settings. It has a large 25-1/2" base with built-in cast sliding extensions for 40" of total length. With 4-1/2" tall speed-track sliding fences you have easy bevel set-ups and increased crown molding cutting capacities.
The bevel and miter scales are easily readable for easy setting of accurate bevel and miter angles. With an exclusive wedge-and-slot miter detent system you have consistent and precise miter angles over the life of the tool. This miter saw has a miter detent override for fast and precise angle adjustment. There are crown molding settings at 31.6 degrees miter and 33.9 degrees bevel detents for quick and accurate crown cuts.
This miter saw has dual sliding rail design for superior accuracy and has an electric brake for quick, repetitive cuts and stops the blade in seconds. It includes: (1) premium 60 tooth thin-kerf carbide tipped blade, wrench set, tool-free work clamp and dust bag.
- Upfront Bevel lock lever and range selector knob. Easily accessed controls for quick and accurate bevel settings
- Large 25-1/2" base with built-in cast sliding extension for 40" total length
- Tall 4-1/2" Speed track sliding fence. For easy bevels set ups and increased crown molding cutting capacities
- Crown Molding Setting 31.6 degree and 33.9 degree bevel detents for quick, accurate crown cuts
- Dual sliding rail design for superior accuracy
- Bevel angle range: 47 degrees to 47 degrees with stops at 0, 33.9, 45 degrees left/right
- 15 amp motor
- 3800 no load RPM
- Miter detents at: 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45 degrees left/right and 60 degrees right
- Includes: 60 tooth thin-kerf carbide-tipped blade, wrench set, tool-free work clamp and dust bag
||Spindle Lock: No
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited 1 Year
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/18/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.