This reciprocating saw has a variable speed trigger to improve cutting control in various materials and has Contant Response™ Circuitry that maintains desired speed for consistent performance under load. It also has constant orbital action which provided fast cutting in all types of materials with the orbital action feature.
The Bosch RS428 has a robust 3-position adjustable foot which is easily adjustable and built to withstand jobsite abuse. It has an ergonomic handle with soft grip for maximum comfort and gripping during cutting. The blade change system has a robust blade holder system for reliable and durable expectations. Its compact size, only 18.4" long, allows for easy cutting in challenging positions, especially overhead for less fatigue with a light weight design.
- High Power 14 Amps - Most powerful motor in class. Gives the ability to cut through hard/dense materials with ease.
- Vibration Control System - Innovation counterbalance technology and anti-vibration handle reduces vibrations to a minimum
- Best Power to Weight Ratio - Out performs all major competitors by providing 14Amps of power weighing only 8-lb
- Constant orbit - optimizes performance and speed
- Constant Response Electronics - Keeps tool running constant speed under load
- Speed range: 0-2900 SPM
- 1-1/8" stroke length
- 8 foot cord