- 1.3 amp motor, 400-1,700 spm, 20" throat capacity, 3/4" stroke, table tilts to 45 degrees left or right, cuts 2 1/8" at 90 degrees and 1 5/8" at 45 degrees.
- Electronic variable speed for a wide array of cutting applications.
- Unique, dual parallel-link arm design reduces vibration, noise and keeps blade perpendicular to work surface improving accuracy and quality
- Upper arm lifts and locks in raised position during blade changes or moving for fret work
- on/off switch, electronic speed dial, dust blower and blade tensioner conveniently located up from and on the arm for easy accessibility
- Tool free blade clamp allows quick and easy blade changes in seconds
- Single lever, tool free tensioner quickly tensions blade for accuracy and maximum blade life
- On tool blade storage
- Heavy duty all steel stand with adjustable rear foot improves stability and allows user to adjust the saw to a preferred angle for comfort and ergonomics
- Includes flexible light to illuminate the work surface
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.