This 10" compound miter saw offers the ultimate in form and function. With its aggressive design, there is no doubt that this saw is designed for the professional. The C10FCH2 features a powerful 15 Amp motor, vibration reducing horizontal handle, and Hitachi's laser marker system.
- 15 Amp motor operates at 5000 RPM
- Hitachi's Laser Marker System for increased cutting accuracy
- 0-52 Degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 Degree bevel angle range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Large pivoting flip fence, raises 4" for cutting crown molding vertically
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- Carbon brush access, allows the user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment, to minimize airborne particles
- Only 26.5 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- Includes laser, blade, dust bag, hold-down clamp and table extensions
Ship Dim: 24.5 x 19.5 x 19.0
Shipping Weight: 57.0 lbs
Product Manual: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.