The C12FCH 12" compound miter saw is equipped with Hitachi's laser marker system. It cuts various types of wood, crown molding, plywood, decorative panels, soft fiberboard, hardboard and aluminum sashes with ease. Features a 15 Amp motor 1,950 Watts of max output power for the toughest cutting jobs and micro bevel adjustment for fine tuning bevel angles. This saw includes: 12" TCT saw blade, dust bag, vise assembly, box wrench and hex bar wrench.
- Laser Marker System for exact alignment and predictable blade placement
- 15 Amp motor 1950 watts of max output power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Operates at 4000 RPM
- Micro bevel adjustment for fine tuning bevel angles
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Large pivoting fence raises fence height to 5-1/8" for cutting crown molding vertically
- Carbon brush access, allows users to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Large table, provides material support
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
Dimensions: 41.9 lbs
Ship Dim: 27.0 x 23.0 x 23.0
Shipping Weight: 52.8 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.