The C12FCH 12" compound miter saw is equipped with Hitachi's laser marker system. It cuts various types of wood, crown molding, plywood, decorative panels, soft fiberboard, hardboard and aluminum sashes with ease. Features a 15 Amp motor 1,950 Watts of max output power for the toughest cutting jobs and micro bevel adjustment for fine tuning bevel angles. This saw includes: 12" TCT saw blade, dust bag, vise assembly, box wrench and hex bar wrench.
- Laser Marker System for exact alignment and predictable blade placement
- 15 Amp motor 1950 watts of max output power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Operates at 4000 RPM
- Micro bevel adjustment for fine tuning bevel angles
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Large pivoting fence raises fence height to 5-1/8" for cutting crown molding vertically
- Carbon brush access, allows users to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Large table, provides material support
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
Dimensions: 41.9 lbs
Ship Dim: 27.0 x 23.0 x 23.0
Shipping Weight: 52.8 lbs
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.