Hitachi 12 in. Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser
Model Number: C12FCH
Menards® SKU: 2409105
Everyday Low Price: $249.00
You Save: $50.00
Sale Price Good Through 10-31-2014
Description & Documents
The C12FCH 12" Compound Miter Saw is equipped with Hitachi's laser marker system. It cuts various types of wood, crown molding, plywood, decorative panels, soft fiberboard, hardboard and aluminum sashes with ease. It features a 15 amp motor 1,950 watts of max output power for the toughest cutting jobs and micro bevel adjustment for fine tuning bevel angles. This saw includes: 12" TCT saw blade, dust bag, vise assembly, box wrench and hex bar wrench.
- Laser marker system for exact alignment and predictable blade placement
- 15 amp motor 1,950 watts of max output power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Operates at 4,000 RPM
- Micro bevel adjustment for fine tuning bevel angles
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Large pivoting fence raises fence height to 5-1/8" for cutting crown molding vertically
- Carbon brush access, allows users to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Large table, provides material support
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
Dimensions: 41.9 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.