Hitachi® 12 in. Dual Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser
Model Number: C12FDH
Menards® SKU: 2409112
Everyday Low Price: $299.00
Sale Price Good Through 12-24-2014
Description & Documents
The C12FDH 12" Dual Bevel Compound miter saw features Hitachi®'s laser marker system for cutting accuracy. The saw head bevels to the right or left- allowing the material to stay securely in place for ultimate cutting efficiency. It cuts various types of wood, crown molding, plywood, decorative panels, soft fiberboard, hardboard and aluminum sashes. It also has a 5-year warranty.
- Laser marker system accurately indicates where the blade will cut on the material and can be easily adjusted to the right or left of the cut mark depending upon the users preference
- Powerful 15 amp motor operates at 4,000 RPM with 1,950 watts of output power smoothly powers through hardwoods with ease
- Tall, pivoting aluminum fence that stands at a height of 5-1/8" allows crown molding to be cut vertically for convenience
- Elastomer compound coats the horizontal handle, reducing vibration, while adding comfort and preventing slippage
- Large base provides better support and balance to prevent material from warping
- Externally accessible carbon brushes allow for quick and easy maintenance to prolong life
- Miter scale ranges from 0-52 degrees, both to the right and left, for a broader range of cuts
- Miter angles can be quickly adjusted using Hitachi®'s thumb actuated positive stops
- Bevel scale ranges from 0-48 degrees to the right and left allowing the material to stay in place while the saw head flips to make opposing cuts
- After major bevel angle is secured, micro-bevel adjustment knob can be used to dial-in to a precise angle without the weight of the saw head compromising the accuracy
- Includes: 12" 32T TCT saw blade, dust bag, vice assembly, box wrench and hex bar wrench
Shipping Dimensions: 27.3 x 23.0 x 23.0
Shipping Weight: 46.3 lbs
Brand Name: Hitachi®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.