The C7BMR pro-grade circular saw cuts quickly and smoothly through OSB, 2x4's, LVL, plywood and other typical framing material. It was designed to withstand the tough conditions of a jobsite. Internal Double Insulation (IDI) technology built into the tool housing reduces vibration and wear, extending the tool life over 200%.
- Hefty motor (1,710 Watt Output) produces a no-load speed of 5,800 RPM for greater cutting efficiency through tough materials
- Internal Double Insulation (IDI) technology enables the aluminum housing to be intertwined with an injection molded inner nylon core to combine the durability of an all metal body tool with the double insulation advantages of a tool with plastic housing
- Tool bearing sits in die-cast aluminum, instead of plastic, to improve tool reliability and greatly extend tool life
- Electric brake stops blade rotation within seconds preventing unintended cuts
- Levers are made from die-cast aluminum alloy for durability
- Cutting and bevel levers are well-placed and move smoothly during adjustments
- Bevel capacity ranges from 0-55 degrees with a positive stop at 45 degrees
- Extra cut capacity to 55 degrees is ideal for framing and cutting compound miter angles for more flexibility
- Heavy-duty aluminum base offers easy to read front and side scales for accurate measurements
- Easily accessible carbon brush allows for quick and easy brush changes- user friendly maintenance
- Includes: 7-1/4" Carbide Tipped Blade and Box Wrench
Ship Dim: 15.6 x 11.7 x 11.7
Shipping Weight: 15.0 lbs
Product Manual: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.